- Please ensure that all sections of the application form are completed
- Applications received after the closing date and time will be disqualified
- Please pay your candidate application administrative fee (R250 for National Parliament applicant and R250 for Provincial Legislature. R500 for both) using PayFast
IF I AM ELECTED I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE:
- That a candidate fee of 5% of the Annual Salary portion of an MPL
or MP’s remuneration will be paid over a period of 6 months,
towards the election costs.
- That I will settle my candidate fee according to the terms
prescribed by the NLC.
- That should the Candidates fees not be settled within the 6 month
period my membership of GOOD could be terminated and I could
lose my seat parliament.
- That I will be required to tithe 2.5% per month of my monthly
salary to the movement from a date after the elections.
- That should I raise any funding during my campaign period,
these funds will be accredited towards my candidates fees, only
once it is reflected in the Party’s bank account.
- That I could be assigned to represent the party, and to grow the party’s base, in any region within the country and I am willing to be so assigned.
- I will be required to participate in the candidate selection process as prescribed by the NMC.
- That the final determination of candidates, and list positions, will lie with the NMC and the Leader.
- That my application administration fee is non-refundable.
- That my application will only be considered once I have submitted
my criminal record certificate to the party
- That this process is only open to members of GOOD.
The form was sent successfully.
An error occured.